CED is recruiting a Policy Intern
The Council of European Dentists (CED) is a European not-for-profit association which represents over 340,000 dentists across Europe. The association was established in 1961 and is now composed of 33 national dental associations from 31 European countries.
The CED is recruiting a Policy Intern for a period of 9 months, starting in September 2022.
- University graduate (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree)
- Knowledge of EU policy and legislation
- Interest in health policy
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English, additional EU languages are an advantage
- Research, analytical and drafting skills
- IT skills (Outlook, Teams, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Provide support for CED activities related to health policy, professional and scientific issues
- Prepare, attend and report from internal and external CED meetings and events
- Provide support (content and organisation) to CED Working Groups
- Contribute to the update of EU Manual of Dental Practice
- Assist in preparation of CED statutory meetings
- Communications activities (focus on website and social media)
- Administrative tasks
- Full-time (38 hours a week) paid internship under Belgian law (Convention d’immersion professionelle (CIP))
- Contract will first be signed for 6 months and can be extended for additional 3 months
- Opportunity to work alongside CED staff in our Brussels office, learning about EU health policy and regulation relevant to European dentists
- Gain experience of policy and regulatory monitoring, research, data collection and writing; improve organizational skills
How to apply
To apply, send a CV and a one-page motivation letter explaining how your skills and experience relate to the position, to Nina Bernot (email@example.com) by 29 July 2022. Suitable candidates might be contacted before this deadline so early applications are encouraged.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the interviews.